Friday, May 15, 2009

My sweet little boy!!!!!

Tonight Zach and I were outside weeding the front yard ,well mostly Zach but I was chasing Mason around with my camera trying to get a picture of him. I handed him a dandelion in hopes to get a cute shoot of him holding it but instead he grabbed it and smashed it in his little chunky hand and then throw it on the ground and stepped on it. I was lucky to get a shoot of him holding it!!!
With in a fraction of a second after this picture was taken the poor little dandelion was on the ground all crumbled up.
I love the shadow on the sidewalk (even though his head is cut out).


2 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

This is so cute! I love the picture and the processing. He is such a cute little boy, I totally love his pic from 2 posts ago. Proud to say he's my nephew!!!!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Very sweet picture.