Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Taylor's dance recitel

This was such a fun recital after all the performances Taylor has been in this was the best. It was held outside at Deseret peak in Tooele, think of Mayberry from the Andy Griffith show and this will give you a pretty good idea. Outside with a stage, and folding chairs. People brought their dogs, there were even booths set up were locals were selling things that they made. I love living in a small town!!!

Taylor is my little mini me the only problem is that one of the trait she inherited from her dear mom is one I would not like to pass on to future generations and that would be my ability to dance. When we run around the house together dancing it is quite a sight, it doesn't matter what music is playing because for some reason both of us can't find rhythm (and yes now Mason is next in line to get this horrible gene). However she did amazing at her recital, I would have to say she was the best in the entire group and the youngest. Taylor has been taking dance since she was three, last three recitals have been ballet but this was the first year for Jazz. She has found her calling!!! Thank goodness we were able to stop this awful gene before it followed her to high school.



Dancing on stage
My beautiful little girl

Both Mason and Taylor were tierd when the recital was over they both hitched a ride on the stroller.

3 comments:

Nickel Family said...

Way cute! I love her hair, it looks so good, if you did that i am very impressed =) You should tell me when she has another i would love to come out and see!

The Sorensen Family said...

Great job Taylor! You looked beautiful! Wish I could have been there to see you! One day we'll live back in Utah and I'll actually get to spend time with my family. Until then I'll just have to bribe you with gifts to achieve likable Aunt status!

Really adorable photos Nikki. You're better at taking candids then I am, seriously I suck at it. The zoo pics are cute too. Little Kaison is adorable! You guys really need to come up here and visit! If not this year next for sure...pretty please :) Tell the family hello!

The Beckstead Family said...

She did so good that day, and look how cute she is. Oh and she has more rythm now then a year ago. She has found her hips