Friday, September 18, 2009

Daddy and Daughter

I was organizing my photos today when I came across this picture of Zach and Taylor, it was taken when she was five months old at her uncle Brandon's wedding. Zach would only dance with Taylor at the wedding, he would not even consider dancing with me!!!

Zach looks so young in it and this picture shows how much he loves Taylor from the moment he saw her. Zach and Taylor have had a bond with each other from the moment she was born. At times it would make me jealous how much she wanted him over me. I don't think Zach every really wanted or planned on having kids but when Taylor was born his world changed. Looking back on things it makes me realize how young and naive we were about life. I know both Zach and I live for our kids and would not have it any other way.

1 comments:

Nickel Family said...

Its so true! Girls are daddys girls and boys are mommy's boys! Most of the time anyways! She was so chunky! Man they grow up way too fast!