Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Magnet Board

My friend's dad is selling these magnet boards unfinished for only $12 they measure 29 inches wide and 22 inches tall, he has a smaller size as well will have to check the price on that. With some paper, glue, wood finish and about 3 hours of time you to can create a fun colorful magnet board that fits your personality. However if you don't have time to make it, my friends sells already finished ones for $25 she will soon be posting pictures of the ones she has in stock on her etsy account (she lives in Kaysville so you don't have to worry about shipping you can just pick one up). Check out what she has available on mythreelittleladies.etsy.com


I love mine, I made it for my craft room so that is why I used fun bold print. I was going to do it for my kitchen and use black and white but Zach said no. What a punk!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really cute!!!! I hope we didn't destroy your home last week at tummy time!