Thursday, March 26, 2009

Taylor lost her first tooth!!!

She has been waiting for what seems like forever and it happened this morning. It was just a month ago she had a break down because she hasn't lost a  tooth and all her friends have. So that night the tooth fairy brought her a note telling her that she would soon loose a tooth but to continue to brush them every day. 

Taylor would like me to tell you about how it felt to loose the tooth this is in her own words.

It didn't feel funny, it just came out. I like my tooth I was waiting for a long time. I tell my mom I had a loose tooth, and I showed my mommy my loose tooth. I like my tooth when it is out, I like it very much and want to smile without it.
taylor




2 comments:

Nickel Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! She looks so adorable toothless :) We really need to get together and BBQ sometime!

Shannon said...

congrats! so sweet! Tristan is excited to loose a tooth too