Friday, April 10, 2009

Free Stuff

Here's how it works: The first three people to comment on this post will get something handmade by me. I reserve the right to choose what it is when I see who comments. The winners must be willing to post this on their blog and do the same for three of their readers. Winners are also allowed, if they wish, to post a picture of their prize, although this is not required.Prizes will be mailed or hand-delivered (depending on where you live) by the end of 2009. So you'd be getting a surprise as part of the package! Really, how can you lose?

5 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

Wow you have done some major posting lately! I haven't checked your blog forever because before you didn't post that often...anywho I know to check back more frequently now! Love the story of Taylor loosing her first tooth, super cute! Her hair is getting so long, oh I have such a cute neice and nephew. Your cat photo looks great. What lens did you get? Oh yes I'll totally be participating in this little craft exchange. So get working and it better be good, LOL!

Unknown said...

I want a prize!!!

Anonymous said...

Choose me, Choose me!!!

The Roberts said...

Andrea, Vanessa and Sarah I already have ideas in mind for all of you and hope to send them to you soon.

jodihi said...

Alright I talk to you ten times a day and some how you forgot to mention this to me... hummmm?