Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wheres Goobie?

Ok so after looking at my blog I noticed that I have posted so many pictures of Taylor but not many of Mason. Since he is not the first born I have less pictures of him. So here is my Challenge to myself, each week I promise to post at least one picture of Mason. Here is a quick run down of the Goobie we all know and love as of today. He is still the happiest little boy I have ever seen. His temper is starting to show (hope its not as bad and Taylors and mine) he gets upset and will start to shake things he has even started to take it out on the cats. Of course he gets in trouble but then he looks at me with his big dimples and it seens as his cuteness out weighs the naughty. He is now 18 months old and can say mommy, daddy, Cici, no, and grandma. He is starting to look like a little boy and not a baby, where does the time go.

This picture was taken Easter, he is getting so big. I will be posting more pictures later but need to get my dirty house cleaned

2 comments:

Nickel Family said...

Yes poor poor goobie!! I just LOVE kissing his big cheeks! What a cutie pie!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

That is a priceless picture! I love it!